Friday, August 3, 2012

(poem) The people who Hate.


There is always one
Who will hate you
One who will throw your happiness
Into a busy avenue

I know these people
I know them well
When they speak
I can hear the bells of hell




They ring loudly
In my mind
Thoughts of murder
Rage making me blind

But then I smile
Into their face
And do their job better
At a quicker pace.

I wonder why
They are so intimidated
By one such as me
I’m always so timid

Yet this is what they do
They pick out your superiority
Even if its not flaunted
And plan its atrophy




I hate those people, the people that destroy and derail other people’s lives when you are just trying to get by.  The ones who don’t care if you know a better way because its their way or the highway.  I’ve always listened, and given people a chance, and given people help if they deserve it.  Why is it the better man is always the one who gets squashed?

But those people who know better are everywhere, in every corner.  I fear for this world sometimes, knowing they are out there, plotting someone’s downfall.  The best advice I ever had for them was do what you do, and do it the best you can, because your best is better than theirs.  Even though it will make them jealous and plot harder, it won’t matter, because you are the better person.

Keep fighting, and never give up on this life, no matter who tries to take it away from you.  You might lose battles, but when it comes to being happy in life, noone can do that better than you.  I should know, because I’ve lost many battles so many times...yet I’m still here, smiling, enjoying this life for what its worth.

Trials, tribulations, and pain
Will never trump waking up again.
No matter what happens this day
I will give thanks and pray
For this life is an amazing gift
No matter that it goes by so swift.

--Dan

--Want more Poetry?  Check out my Poetry Collection Page!


Bloggers.com

A Brainless Nod - Find me on Bloggers.com

BlogCatalog

Blog Nation

Writing Blogs

World Bloggers Community

BumpIn

powered by
Bumpin

ReadABlog

Blog Search Engine

RSS and Link Directory

Blogdash

prchecker.info

Alexa

Select

Infolinks

RSStop10

RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.

Plazoo

RSS Search

Blogroll

Submit Blog & RSS Feeds

Blogdigger

Facebook Fanpage