Monday, January 7, 2013

Think Outside the Box, Live Outside your Bubble


I love truly trying to get outside of my comfort zone, not only with writing, but with everything.  There’s so much in life to explore, and to understand, yet most tend to never really leave their house....  This sad state of affairs needs to be remedied!

There was an old piece of literature, that I discovered once, in the oddest of places, that talked about how every person dreams, and therefore is a traveler, even if they’ve never left their cave.  I find this true to a point, because I’ve found people that just don’t dream, they are sticks in the mud, and will never view life outside there bubble.



Which is incredibly sad, yet I feel there is more to it than just that.  Many people are closed minded, and don’t think things through.  Here’s something to get you out of your comfort zone, the dreaded “Female Cycle....” *watches as people scream and run away*

Bodily functions of any type are taboo, but if you sit back and think about things it all makes so much sense.  Being a male, by most reports, I shouldn’t have anything to say about such “female” issues.  But in the end, I stepped outside of my comfort zone and wanted to understand it.  I thought about hormones, and the extra steps needed to take care of situations, and the what the whole process is even for, and I came to my own conclusions.

And somewhere in there, I found an understanding of it, in my own way.  And I’m sure you’re already thinking that I’m insane, or a female reader is reading this and laughingly saying, “Yeah, men can’t know ANYTHING about that.”  And I’ll tell you now, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but....

In practice it all works.  With my understanding that women have an ebb and flow to their cycles, one can follow it closely, and adapt.  I’m the only man I know, that women want to have around during certain parts of the cycle.  I adapt to the situation, my partner is going through, and adjust myself as needed.  Its honestly no effort, aside from the education part, and what it has gained me is a respect that no female can have for a man....  Respect that I am worth having around, even in the worst of cases....

My advice, is to step outside your box today, and learn something new.  After observing as much as I have in this life, I’ve learned there is one rule above everything else.  EVERYTHING makes sense.  Absolutely everything.  Think about it, look at it from different angles, think outside your own personal experiences, and see things in different lights, and you just might find a revelation about life you never knew was there.

I’ve stood on top of a mountain, and found where spirituality meets nature, and been blessed by the understanding that this life is to be enjoyed....  And I would have never have found such a thing, if I hadn’t left the house one day, and climbed a mountain.

Bloggers.com

A Brainless Nod - Find me on Bloggers.com

BlogCatalog

Blog Nation

Writing Blogs

World Bloggers Community

BumpIn

powered by
Bumpin

ReadABlog

Blog Search Engine

RSS and Link Directory

Blogdash

prchecker.info

Alexa

Select

Infolinks

RSStop10

RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.

Plazoo

RSS Search

Blogroll

Submit Blog & RSS Feeds

Blogdigger

Facebook Fanpage