Monday, April 15, 2013

Emerald Reflection Photography, Open for Business


Most who know me, know I truly taking photos.  For those that were around for the wedding, they got to see me get my wedding present, and be the victim of it.  My knew Nikon D5200 is an amazing piece of technology, that I truly enjoy.



Me and My D5200
in a mirror.
When Lisa started talking about getting it for me for my wedding present, we sat down and really looked at what we both wanted me to have.  Lisa looked over my photos, listened to my vision, and made a big decision.

And that vision finally culminated in us making Emerald Reflection Photography.  Our missions is to run a photography business that will cater to those that need portraits, events, or special photos taking in an artistic and professional way.  This also includes all photo treatments I c
an achieve with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.  I also plan to offer interesting photo-manipulations in some packages.


Along the way, I will continue to produce artistic Landscapes and Nature photos, but adding the concept of models and portraits to my work will be an interesting way to expand my skills as a photographer.



The first thing we did, was make sure we had all the equipment we needed.  Luckily I still have my old mid-level camera and a few of the things I used with it will carry over.  Since all the equipment came in, I’ve been playing quite a bit with it.  (Having taken over 3000 photos in 2 months.)

Fact is, I’m excited, I’ve always been wanting to take more pictures, to do something with my camera.  I’ve been to many weddings, and I’ve seen many a bride be completely saddened by the photos she’s gotten back, especially after having paid so much.  After that, I started watching photographers at weddings, and knowing that I’d be trying for different angles, better shots.

I ended up taking on a psuedo job at a friend’s brother’s wedding, and took alternate shots.  I ended up taking the 3 best shots of the entire wedding, which were far better than what the girl who they had hired had taken.

So, I’ve taken the plunge.  I started a website with a gallery of work that will function as my professional photography page.  It was incredibly fun designing it, with its own interesting look.  I’ve been adding some older photo shoots on it, as well as some of the artistic shots I’ve taken over time.  And today, I’m officially announcing that its all live, so please stop by.

Emerald Reflection Photography is based in Keota, OK., and is servicing the region, from Fort Smith and Van Buren AR., to Poteau, OK., to Sallisaw, OK., to quite a few places in the area.  I will be willing to travel further, as I will be including a fuel surcharge.

We will be providing portrait photograph, from highschool senior pictures, to art modeling shoots, to fashion photographs.  Group and family photos I’m ready for.  As am I ready for events, such as weddings, and other things.

Take a moment to check out the new website, stop by the check out the Facebook Page and check out my work.  In time, this gallery shall grow and become more robust.  I hope to increase my skills and portfolio in vast ways, and soon I hope to sell prints in some form.  Either way, I hope you enjoy viewing my work, and giving me a thought to work for you!

Dan Bonser
Photographer
Emerald Reflection Photography
www.emeraldreflection.com
www.facebook.com/EmeraldReflection



Bloggers.com

A Brainless Nod - Find me on Bloggers.com

BlogCatalog

Blog Nation

Writing Blogs

World Bloggers Community

BumpIn

powered by
Bumpin

ReadABlog

Blog Search Engine

RSS and Link Directory

Blogdash

prchecker.info

Alexa

Select

Infolinks

RSStop10

RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.

Plazoo

RSS Search

Blogroll

Submit Blog & RSS Feeds

Blogdigger

Facebook Fanpage