Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What My Life is About

I always hate looking at my blog topic list and not seeing anything on there I want to write about.  Its not technically writer’s block, or being burnt out, its just...ambiguity I guess.  So much good is going on around me, so much fun.

This blog is going great, I’m loving my camera.  The hammock is such a great place to be, enjoying the hell outta my marriage.  Got my Kindle loaded with books to read, and am writing a novel while helping Lisa write her newest.  Exercise flows decently easy, though I need to do more of it, and I’ve got a great collection of stuff.



All in all, I have a great life, though it is scary to think the money will run out someday, it always does though, somehow.  The biggest failure in my life right now is that I don’t seem to be able to make money like I’d want to.  And most of the stuff I do almost feels like its just passing the time....

Lisa tries to reassure me that’s not the case, I mean, I AM working towards stuff.  The novel slowly plugging along we intend to sell.  The Ballad of the Emerald Bard will become a novella when the first overall story arc comes to a conclusion.  I’d love to collect my poetry into a novella as well, we’ll see about that though.  The photography yields some profit here and there as well, hopefully soon I’ll get a storefront open so I can work on selling some prints of stuff.

But beyond that, my days are pretty lazy.  We go hiking occasionally, and enjoy a good outing every now and then, but beyond that, Lisa and I are pretty much homebodies.  Enjoying each other’s company so much definitely doesn’t feel like a waste of time.

I also get to learn how to cook crazy things, which has been fun.  I can’t wait for some of my cooking posts in the near future.  Been trying to remember to take pictures of everything I learn to cook with my iPad so I can share the process.  I remember the bread and pizza posts very fondly, especially since I make the bread and pizza quite often.

As far as future projects I’d love to do, I’m always browsing around the internet finding amazing artwork, and it makes me wish I knew an illustrator that I could work with, collaborate with.  I’ve tried in the past, and either the illustrator quits, or gets too ambitious and overwhelmed.  Sad part is, I’m not sure how to really look for one....

In the end, that’s my life in a nutshell.  There’s not much going on, but still plenty going on to keep me more than occupied.  Sometimes I wish there was more satisfaction to life, but I’m so satisfied with my love of Lisa that its hard to imagine myself being any better of a person....  Life is beautiful and amazing, and first and foremost, I’m going to enjoy it.  For that is what life is truly about.

Bloggers.com

A Brainless Nod - Find me on Bloggers.com

BlogCatalog

Blog Nation

Writing Blogs

World Bloggers Community

BumpIn

powered by
Bumpin

ReadABlog

Blog Search Engine

RSS and Link Directory

Blogdash

prchecker.info

Alexa

Select

Infolinks

RSStop10

RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.

Plazoo

RSS Search

Blogroll

Submit Blog & RSS Feeds

Blogdigger

Facebook Fanpage